Simply the best
The Miinus kitchen concept has been built differently from start to finish. The goal was to create an ecological, sustainable kitchen as possible and one which is pure and safe for day-to-day living.
To tackle this required extensive research into materials, plenty of long-term development work and many able hands to develop manufacturing processes and conduct testing.
Our carbon footprint calculations not only included materials and manufacturing processes, but also transport emissions. The re-use and recycling of the pure materials at the end of the Miinus kitchen’s assumed lifecycle are a great advantage. Clean indoor air is important for each and every one of us. The results of indoor air measurements of Miinus kitchens are at least 50% cleaner than specified by M1 limit values.
We can say with great confidence that we have achieved something concrete for the good of the environment. The Miinus kitchen has been tested and found to be a pure, ecological concept.
Miinus - the kitchen range with a difference
- We determined the carbon footprint and indoor air emissions for every component.
- We chose the most ecological, healthiest most sustainable materials.
- We eradicated all MDF and chipboard components.
- We replaced laminated and melamine surfaces.
- We adapted our production methods.
- We chose fully recyclable and re-useable materials.
- We also vastly reduced emissions.
- We cut indoor air emissions.
How I became Puustelli Miinus.